UKITA/STONES THROW MEDIA INTERN PROJECT
To complement UKITA’s online services by creating visual content, informing users of ways to utilize the benefits of membership and quickly obtain the information they require – without having to resort to unnecessary personal contact.
It is our mission to make a series of online support videos for the UKITA website. We plan to bring the benefits of UKITA membership to the forefront of the website.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
- An opportunity to improve their engagement with members,
- An opportunity to support the next generation of employers within the industry.
…to Helen Brewster (Chair of UKITA)
- An opportunity to be part of something slightly different,
- An opportunity to be part of something that provides learning and development.
…to Stone’s Throw Media (Mentors)
- An opportunity to access fresh ideas and perspectives,
- An opportunity to get an idea of what it would be like to have an in-house team,
- An opportunity to experience how they would go about recruiting future employees.
…to us graduates
- An opportunity to develop relevant work experience for our future careers,
- An opportunity to develop new skills and the ability to apply our degree knowledge within the real world.
As you can see there are mutual benefits for all parties as we can help each other to learn and develop.
OUR JOB ROLES
Zoe Louisa Baker - Project Manager
Mona Khatibshahidi - Artistic Director
Laura Shinton - Director of Marketing
Tom Williams - Video Producer
For more information about the project please refer to our blog at: